Hours of Operation: Fall Semester*
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays*SHS hours can vary during holidays, semester breaks, and staff meetings. Exceptions to above hours for September/October:
Open 8:00am-5:00pm; last non urgent patient taken at 4:15pm
Open 9:00am-5:00pm; last non urgent patient taken at 4:15pm
Saturdays & Sundays
Open 9:00am-11:30am for triage care only (only urgent issues/no routine appointments; pharmacy is closed)
- Wednesday, September 3: Closed 12:00pm-1:30pm for a staff meeting
- Thursday, September 4: Closed 8:00am-10:00am for a division event
- Wednesday, October 1: Closed 12:00pm-1:30pm for a staff meeting
- Fall Break Weekend, Sat/Sun, October 11-12: CLOSED
- Fall Break, Mon/Tues, October 13-14: Open 8:00am-12noon and 1:00pm-5:00pm for general business (dropping off forms, medical record releases, etc). All services closed 12:00-1:00pm for lunch. Pharmacy and medical services for patients are available 1:30pm-4:00pm only.
Don't forget: anytime SHS is closed, you still have access to medical advice. Call 911 for emergencies, but if you just want to talk to a nurse about an issue, call 328-6841 and stay on the line to be transferred to our free, 24 hr nurse line. You can also find self care information for treating your problem on our self care page, or you can submit a question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be advised that occasionally during the semester the campus may experience inclement weather, division events, or other campus issues which may vary our hours of operation.
We encourage you to call us at (252) 328-6841, check this webpage, refer to signs on our
doors, or follow our Twitter page (@ECU_SHS) for any announcements regarding changes in our normal operating schedule.