Acceptable records of immunizations may be obtained from any of the following:
school records: These may contain some or all of your immunization
information. Your immunization records do not transfer automatically.
You must request a copy.
- Personal shot records: Must be verified by a doctor's stamp or signature or by a clinic or health department stamp.
- Local health department records
- Military records or WHO (World Health Organization) documents
- Previous college or university records: Your immunization records do not transfer automatically. You must request a copy.
- a completed Immunization Record signed by a physician, nurse practitioner, or physician assistant.
certain that your name, date of birth, and Banner ID number appear on
each sheet and that all forms are mailed or faxed together.
Please note: if
you submitted your immunization records along with your application or
academic transcripts to the Admissions office, they will not be
transferred to Student Health. Immunization records must be sent directly to Student Health Services.
We do not accept e-mailed records. However, you can:
- fax records to (252) 328-4007
- mail records:
East Carolina University Student Health
1000 East 5th Street
Greenville, NC 27858
Please do not send forms via multiple methods.
give our office 1-2 weeks to enter in submitted immunization records.
Students will receive mailed letters stating either non-compliance, or that their records are complete and verified, to their permanent home address. Once school begins, any communication from the immunization department will be in the form of an e-mail directly to the student's ECU e-mail account. To view
or print a personal immunization record, students can log onto Online Student Health.