To Turn Alert On:
Click Gear on Alert box >  Select 'style' > Change 'Class Name' to 'alert-on'

To Turn Alert Off:
Click Gear on Alert box >  Select 'style' > Change 'Class Name' to 'alert-off'
Student Health Services will be closed Saturday-Monday, September 5-7, for the Labor Day Holiday.  We will reopen at 8am on Tuesday, September 8.

If you need care or advice when SHS is closed, click on the "After Hours Care" tab under "For Students" in the dropdown menu above. 

Have a great holiday weekend and GO PIRATES!!!
Student Health Parents Side Menu
Parents Guide
Student Health is dedicated to caring for your student‘s health care needs during their time at ECU so they can optimize their academic experience.  Parents too play a vital role in student success, particularly in their first semester away from home.  Below is a parents’ guide that will help you navigate important information about our services, requirements and policies so that we can work together to optimize health and wellness for all of our campus community.

links open to content below                                                                   

Immunization requirements

Treatment of patients under 18

Fees and charges

What to send with your student

  Keeping healthy on campus

After hours care

Class excuses

  Medical drops/withdrawals



 Appointment policies

Mental health issues


Dental, physical therapy, and ophthalmology/optometry services

Immunization requirements

Make sure your student submits all necessary immunization records.  Student Health is required to withdraw students who do not comply with the state law.  Visit our Enrollment Requirements page for more information.