ECU Transit provides paid on-the-job training to obtain a North Carolina commercial driver's license. You must be an East Carolina University Student to apply.
Applicants must be able to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Able to work in a fast-paced, diverse environment
- Able to work a minimum of 18 hours per week
- Submit to alcohol and drug screening
- Have a clean university judicial record and a good driving history
- Valid NC driver's license
- Must maintain a 2.0 or better GPA
Application for Employment
Download our application in either MS Word or Adobe PDF format and return a completed copy to our office. Be sure to fill out the Driver Verification Form on the last page (top section only) before submitting.
Note: the Driver Verification Form indicates it should be submitted to the Central Motor Pool. Please ignore this statement and submit it directly to the ECU Transit office as part of your application.