Fall Break 2017
For Fall Break, ECU Transit will operate on the following augmented schedule:
- Saturday, October 7th - 303 Blue and 307 Walmart will not operate due to home football traffic. 850 Pirate Ride will start 45 minutes after the game.
- Sunday, October 8th - No service for Fall Break.
- Monday, October 9th - No services will operate, with the exception of Pirate Access. Pirate Access will operate as normal from 7:00 AM until 6:30 PM.
- Tuesday, October 10th - ECU Transit will operate on a Sunday schedule for all routes and services.
For specific information regarding routes, services, and schedules, please visit the "Bus Routes" tab on our website. Please note: Our office may be closed during portions of the break. We may also be contacted via email at email@example.com
Service Change - Thursday, September 7, 2017
Due to the College Hill Block taking place Thursday, September 7th, 2017, ECU Transit will be unable to access College Hill from 10:00 AM through 11:00 PM. Routes 301 Gold and 850 Pirate Ride will be effected. College Hill Bus stops will be relocated as follows:
- College Hill and 10th - Relocated to 10th and College Hill (10th street side) in front of B1 parking lot
- College Hill West - Relocated to 14th street behind Gateway near pedestrian crosswalk
- College Hill East - Relocated to the 10th and Brewster stop
All temporary stops will be marked by ECU Transit bus stop signs. 10 minute service will still be provided from 7:00 AM through 2:00 PM but delays are possible. For questions or concerns regarding service changes and schedules, please contact our office at 252-328-4724 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall 2017 Schedules Posted
ECU Transit Fall 2017 schedules and services have been posted. For a complete list of routes and services available, please visit the Bus Routes tab. Fall 2017 Move-in service begins Wednesday, August 16th, 2017 and will continue through Friday, August 18th, 2017. All routes and services will resume their normal schedules on Saturday, August 19th, 2017 with the exception of Pirate Express. Pirate Express will NOT operate. For other questions or concerns regarding services and schedules, please contact our office at 252-328-4724 or e-mail email@example.com.