- Contact Campus Living for reservations for overnight stays on ECU Campus. If you need assistance in making your reservations, please contact Rich Bingaman at email@example.com, 252-328-2580or Karen Boyles at firstname.lastname@example.org or 252-328-4034.
- When overnight supervision is required, no Authorized Staff member may enter a youth’s room, bathroom facility, or similar area unless accompanied by an adult Authorized Staff member.
Separate accommodations for adults and youths are required other than the youths’ parents or guardians.
- Establish the curfew and communicate to participants; determine process to account for all participants at curfew, lights out, or other pre-determined times in the day or evening.
- Brief participants on safety provisions specific to the facility in which they are housed (i.e., prohibitions to sitting in windows, on ledges, and railing of high-rise buildings).
6. The ratio of counselors to program participants must reflect the gender distribution of the participants, and should meet following:
Standards for resident (overnight) camps and programs are:
- One staff member for every five participants ages 4 and 5
- One staff member for every six participants ages 6 to 8
- One staff member for every eight participants ages 9 to 14
- One staff member for every 10 participants ages 15 to 17