As ECU does not offer off campus housing for students, Off-Campus Student Services assists students and parents in their search to find safe and affordable off-campus housing. This is accomplished by encouraging open communication and delivering university programs and services to empower students to become good citizens, keeping them connected to the university.
- Manage the administration of the third party website database for off-campus housing.
- Deliver university programs and services to empower students to become good citizens.
- Increase ECU student retention by encouraging open communications with off-campus students, keeping them connected to the university.
- Assist in the preparation of students for citizenship in an increasingly global, culturally diverse, and rapidly changing society by delivering university programming and services to promote active personal responsibility in their off campus communities.
- Encourage a safe living environment for off-campus students.