ECU Logo
Division of Academic and Student Affairs

Policy Changes

University Facilities Usage

University facilities are primarily for university instruction, research, student activities, and public service. They are not available for unrestricted use by nonuniversity groups. Invitation and sponsorship by a university department or agency is generally required for nonuniversity groups. Student organizations wanting to utilize university facilities must be registered with the Office of Student Leadership Development Programs. Contact the university’s Central Reservations Office (328-4731) for further information