ECU Transit offers charter services to provide convenient, prearranged, dedicated bus service for University affiliated groups and organizations at minimal cost. We can provide chartered transportation on-campus, around town and out-of-town. Approval for chartering organizations is at the discretion of ECU Transit and based upon the availability of vehicles and personnel.
Buses are available with capacity for 40 passengers and are ADA accessible. Seating capacity is reduced if luggage is brought onboard the bus.
Reservations must be made at least two weeks prior to the charter by a signed contract. Any organization not chartering at least two weeks in advance is subject to a $100 late booking fee.
To ensure the best quality service, be prepared to provide the following information:
- Date and time of event
- Billing address
- Contact name, phone number, and e-mail address
- Anticipated number of passengers
- Number of buses requested
- Pick up and drop off locations
- Payment method
Please contact us as early as possible to reserve a bus for your event! For more information, please contact our Charter & Advertising Coordinator at 252-328-5393 or email@example.com.
All charters are billed a minimum of three (3) hours and include a driver for each bus.
- On Campus Charter: $50/hour with all stops on university owned property within the city limits
- Local Charter: $65/hour with all stops within Pitt County
- Off Campus Charter: For destinations outside of Pitt County, please contact our Charter & Advertising Coordinator directly for a quote
- Overnight Charter: Please contact the Charter & Advertising Coordinator directly for a quote
We do not accept credit cards. Cash, check, or IDT only.
Charter Request Form
Please use this form to let us know if you are interested in using ECU Transit's charter service so we can determine equipment and personnel availability. Fill out as many details as you can and click Submit at the bottom. Please note: submission of this form does not constitute a contract with ECU Transit. A signed contract is still required prior to the start of any service.