Registration and Service Time Sheets for students
To ensure the safety of ECU volunteers and service-learners and track service hour performed by all ECU students, the VSLC asks Community Partners to:
- Confirm that students are registered with the VSLC. Contact the VSLC staff via email or phone to inquire about a student's registration status. If students are not registered, please have them do so on their OneStop account
- Encourage all students to complete the Service Experiences Survey at the end of the project, semester, or service event. Results from this survey will assist VSLC staff in providing feedback to partner agencies and hearing more about student learning. Once the survey is completed, hours will be logged to each student's account.
- Confirm accuracy of each student's Service Time Sheet by providing your signature. Below are a variety of forms for your agency to utilize to document service hours performed by ECU students. Time sheet for students (individual and group) are on-line and can be accessed from the Forms link the VSLC's main web page.
One-Time or Special Events
To requests volunteers for one-time or special events with your non-profit organization, please read, complete, and sign the One-time Event for the VSLC Calendar of Events form. Then return it via email to the VSLC. Your request will be:
- reviewed by the VSLC staff
- confirmed to the contact person listed
- listed on our calendar of events
- circulated to student organizations
- highlighted by our staff to students
If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact Austin Robey (firstname.lastname@example.org).