Free Service-Learning Webinars:
- Service Learning Taxonomy
- Digital Tools for Academic Service-Learning
- Getting Service-Learning Research and Community-Engaged Scholarship Published
The Center for Leadership and Civic Engagement (CLCE) seeks to foster an environment where individuals learn about themselves and their community, take action through service, and advocate for lasting social change.
CLCE in the News
ECU news - Volunteers Serve the Community to Honor Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. (MLK Day of Service)
Giving Back One Meal At A Time (Campus Kitchen)
ECU To Exchange Views On Racial Issues (Race in Our Space)
ECU news - Shelter "Staycation" (Alternative Break Experiences)
- Find and join service-based and other organizations
- Sign up for Service Opportunities posted by our Community Partners
- Learn about special service events being hosted by CLCE
- Record service involvement
- Request a copy of your Official Involvement Transcript
- Interested in becoming a CLCE community partner? Click here to submit a New Community Partner Interest form.
- Upon receiving your New Community Partner Interest form, a member of our staff will contact you with more information.