Registration, Recording Hours, and Evaluating Your Experience
Register with the VSLC:
VSLC registration is on-line. It's fast, easy and must be completed BEFORE you begin serving. To register on-line, go to your OneStop account and follow the instructions below:
- Log into OneStop
- Click on Tools, look for Academic Planning
- Under Academic Planning, click on the Volunteer & Service-Learning Center link
- Complete the form and click submit ONCE. A confirmation will appear when the process is complete
Recording Hours and Evaluating Your Experience:
1. After you have completed your service experience, download and complete one of the time sheets below.
2. Each student should complete the VSLC Service Experiences Survey after each one-time project/event or after each semester of serving. Your hours will not be recorded until you've completed the survey. You will also receive an email reminder about the survey.
3. Submit your signed time sheet to the VSLC. All time sheets should be returned to the VSLC before the end of each semester for processing. Please complete ALL areas of the sheet: your name and Banner ID, agency name, dates (month, day, and year), hours, and agency representative signature.
4. View your service record on OneStop (Tools > Academic Planning > Volunteer & Service-Learning Center)
5. If you have questions about your experience, your service record, or the process, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to help you!