Fall 2013 Graduation Information
TECS College Recognition Ceremony
The Fall 2013 College of Technology and Computer Science Recognition Ceremony will be held Friday, December 13 at 2:00pm in Wright Auditorium. Doors will open one hour prior to the ceremony. If you have any questions, please call the Dean’s Office at
(252) 328-9600 or email TECSComm@ecu.edu.
Below are links that might be helpful.
· Graduating Student Check-in Information and Instructions will be provided 2 months prior to the event.
· Parking Information – Individuals may park on campus in any A, B, or C parking areas without parking permits on the day of the ceremony. All other regulations remain in effect, e.g. no parking, handicapped, service/maintenance. Individuals needing accessible parking may park in any of the accessible spaces if they have a state issued placard or distinguishing license plate.
· Graduate Regalia (Cap and Gown) - www.ecu.edu/cs-admin/studentstores/Graduation
· Driving Directions to ECU - www.ecu.edu/cs-ecu/drivingdirections.cfm
· Greenville Lodging, Restaurants, and other Information - www.visitgreenvillenc.com
· ECU Campus Map - www.ecu.edu/cs-admin/mktg/customcf/maps/ECU_Main_Campus.pdf or www.ecu.edu/maps
· ECU Disability Support Services - www.ecu.edu/cs-studentlife/dss/
o Individuals requesting accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) should contact the Department for Disability Support Services at least 48 hours prior to the event at (252) 737-1016 (Voice/TTY)).
For more information and updates concerning the university ceremony, please visit www.ecu.edu/commencement.