The Advising Center serves currently enrolled students as well as those entering the College of Technology and Computer Science in the following programs:
Note! For Department of Engineering advising questions and appointments, contact Karen De Urquidi at (252) 737-1033 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BA in Computer Science
- BS in Computer Science
- BS in Construction Management
- BS in Design
- BS in Industrial Distribution and Logistics
- BS in Industrial Engineering Technology
- BS in Information and Computer Technology
- BS in Industrial Technology (Transfer Program)
STUDENTS: Take a moment and download the 4 year Career Plan provided
How to Contact the Advising Center
Office Visit – We are located on the ground floor of the Rawl Annex between the Rawl Buidling and the Science and Technology Building. Our office hours are Monday – Friday between 8am-5pm.
Call Advising Center Office – (252) 328-9301
Email Us – email@example.com