Advising Registration Information
General Registration Information
Preparing to Register
- Prior to registration, each undergraduate student develops a schedule containing no more than 18 hours of primary courses and a list of alternate courses. (each summer session can not exceed seven hours of courses ).
- Students must meet with his/her advisor for course approval as indicated by the advisor's signature on the registration form or with the receipt of a registration pin number.
- All special permissions (e.g., extra hours, majors only courses, Dean/Chairperson's permissions, etc.) for course registration must be secured in writing and may only be entered by the Office of the Registrar or the Academic Department.
Registration Pin Number
- Each semester students receive a registration pin number to register for classes on Banner.
- It is recommended that the registration pin number be written on the registration form so each student will have the proper documentation to register.
- Graduates and non-degree students do not require a registration pin number to register.
Registering for Courses