Registration appointments begin early in the semester, look for an e-mail from your advisor.
Please view important dates on the ECU Calendar
- Mandatory Advising Meeting – Each student MUST meet with his/her Advisor each semester before being able to register for classes. Remember that when it is time to meet with your advisor, set up your appointment early, as time slots do fill up quickly and advisors are often booked two weeks or more, in advance especially at peak times.
- Appointment – Upon setting up an appointment, the student will meet with the Advisor to discuss semester and degree progress. It is the duty of the student to be aware of his/her academic progress and to bring in needed information to assist in the advising process.
- Registration Code – The student will be given scheduled recommendations and directions on how to register when it is time to do so. At that time the student will receive a registration code to use.
- Beware of Hold Tags – Before you register, check for any possible Hold Tags on OneStop.This will be listed under the "Personal" area within the "Tools" link. No student with a Hold Tag on their account will be able to register!
- Where do I Register – When the Registration Period begins, students can register for courses at any computer on or off campus on OneStop. They can also view step-by-step instructions about how to register or to obtain other forms and information by visiting the Registrar's Office website.