Dr. Evelyn Brown, PhD
Dr. Brown has been in academia for over 10 years and serves as the coordinator for the Industrial and Systems Engineering concentration as well as the Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Studies in the College of Technology and Computer Science.
- Department of Engineering
- East Carolina University
- Slay Building, Suite 222
- Phone: 252-737-1027
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PhD Systems Engineering: University of Virginia
- MS Operations Research: North Carolina State University
- BS Mathematics: Furman University
The application of genetic algorithms to manufacturing problems. Specifically, the application of grouping genetic algorithms to grouping problems such as bin packing, machine-part cell formation, and assembly-line balancing. Additional interests in methodologies to improve the supply chain in the health-care sector and in the application of operation research tools to optimization problems.