Scholarship Application Requirements (must meet these to apply)
You MUST submit a completed FAFSA form to the U.S. Dept. of Education by 5 p.m. on the 1st Friday in March. The FAFSA can be found at (http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/)
You MUST take the ALEKS test (see p.3) by 5 p.m. on the 2nd Friday in March. (http://www.aleks.com/)
- To be eligible, you must qualify for funding under FAFSA guidelines.
- To be eligible, you must be an incoming freshman already accepted into the ECU Engineering Program.
- To be eligible, you must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- To be eligible, you must be a resident of North Carolina.
- Must be eligible for federal financial aid under FAFSA guidelines
- Must submit complete ECU Engineering application prior to applying for scholarship
- Must be accepted to ECU Engineering program prior to applying for scholarship
- Must submit a complete scholarship application
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements (must meet these to remain eligible for renewed funding)
- Must remain eligible for federal financial aid under FAFSA guidelines
- Must remain enrolled full time (minimum of 12 credits per semester) in the ECU Engineering program.
- Must maintain an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must remain "on track" in the major (i.e., able to graduate on time)
- The amount of funding for which you are eligible may change based upon your FAFSA. If you are awarded this scholarship, you must complete a FAFSA annually in order for you eligible funding to be assessed.
- Your financial aid package may be affected by receiving other scholarshiops.
- Applications must be received by 5 p.m. on the 3rd Friday in March.