- Congratulations to ECU Engineering Professor, Dr. Tarek Abdel-Salam, on receiving the ASME 2013 Student Section Advisor Award for District F: VA, NC, SC, GA, FL, AL, TN
- ECU Engineering faculty member Dr. Jason Yao is recognized for his research and development of remote hearing exam software.
- Click on the link below for the full article:
- Good news about the ECU's ASME Student Chapter
- Michael McCarten received the 2012-2013 ASME Outstanding Student Award.
- Elizabeth (Betsy) Mitchell received a recognition certificate for her presentation in Old Guard Oral Presentation Competition
- The Student Design Competition team members (David Chen, Edward Bryant, Michael McCarten, Betsy Mitchell and Jason Ramey) received recognition certificates for their participation in the Remote Inspection Device competition
- (See photos posted to the ECU Engineering facebook page)
- The Department of Engineering would like to congratulate the following faculty members for their promotion to Associate Professor with Tenure.
- Dr. BJ Kim
- Dr. Loren Limberis
- Congratulations to Dr. Evelyn Brown on her promotion to Professor.
A special thanks to all of you for your hard work and dedication to the success of engineering at East Carolina University.