Dr. Gerald Micklow, PhD
Dr. Micklow is a licensed professional engineer in the state of North Carolina and received numerous awards from NASA, including the NASA Space Act Award for work performed on the Space Shuttle in 2002 and being inducted into the NASA/U.S. Space Foundation Innovative Technology Hall of Fame in 2000.
- Department of Engineering
- East Carolina University
- Slay Hall, Suite 206
- Phone: 252-737-1032
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering: Virginia Tech
- MS in Aerospace: Penn State University
- BS in Aerospace: Penn State University
The design and evaluation of advanced power-producing and fluid flow systems. Research heavily funded by NASA, the department of Energy, the Federal Aviation Administration Argonne National Labs and others.