Dr. Stephanie Tolstedt Sullivan, PhD
Stephanie Sullivan has over fourteen years of industry experience.
Teaching Assistant Professor:
- Department of Engineering
- East Carolina University
- Slay Hall, Suite 222
- Phone: 252-328-9650
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PhD Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering: North Carolina State University
- MS Chemical Engineering: North Carolina State University
- BS Mechanical Engineering: University of Notre Dame
Interest in biomaterials and bioprocessing. Specific interests include rheological and other properties of biological materials for medical, pharmaceutical and food applications. Current research includes work with Professor Saad Khan at North Carolina State University on development and evaluation of proteins, polysaccharides and complexes of the two. Educational efforts include the development of a bioprocess engineering laboratory, engineering program outreach, as well as curriculum development for Bioprocess Engineering and Engineering Management concentrations on the Department of Engineering and for the Bioprocess Manufacturing concentration in the Department of Technology Systems.