ECU’s Employee Training System
Welcome to Cornerstone, your access point for training. Permanent employees* now log in to Cornerstone to search and register for instructor-led training (ILT) or online training classes or complete assigned online training. Within Cornerstone, your personalized training center provides links to the areas you will use the most - My Training, Your Upcoming Sessions, Online Training in Progress and Browse for Training.
Many departments on campus are already offering training courses and/or registration in Cornerstone, including:
- Human Resources
- Information Technology and Computing Services (ITCS)
- Environmental Health
- Health Sciences
- School of Dental Medicine
Key Features Within Your Personalized Training Center
- Complete Assigned Online Training: Access the Online Training in Progress area and click Launch to access any courses assigned to you.
- Register for Instructor-Led Training (ILT): Visit the Browse for Training area and click the name of the department or school to view and/or register for upcoming training sessions. Open or print these step-by-step registration instructions. After registration, you will receive an auto-generated email confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org, complete with an Outlook calendar invite.
- Access Your Transcript: Visit the My Training area and follow the Click here for transcript link to view your active, upcoming and completed training.
*A supervisor should submit an IT service request for temporary employees who require access to Cornerstone.