Students, Get Started with Email
Email accounts are created for newly-accepted students using application information.
For email problems, contact the IT Help Desk at 252.328.9866/800.340.7081 or submit an online service request through the IT Help Desk.
Account Log In
The PirateID (username) is a user's last name, first initial, and year of admittance. Note this example:
Click the image to log in
|Petey T. Pirate (Admitted in 2011)
Note: Users are required to change their passphrase every 90 days.
For more information, go to the Passphrase Resource page.
- 10GB of mailbox space and 20MB attachments.
- 7GB* of "Skydrive" storage
- Skydrive is free storage for documents and photos
- Files can be accessed from any computer with Internet access
- Password-protect your files or share with friends
- Drag and drop files from your computer to your secure SkyDrive My Documents folder
- Find more information about SkyDrive
*Existing Skydrive folders containing at least one file on or before April 21, 2012, have 25GB of storage.