Questions? Need Help? Need to request a print refund? Contact the IT Help Desk at 252.328.9866 or submit a service request.
- Click Submit Print Job.
- Log in with your PirateID.
- Click Submit a Job.
- Select the PiratePrint printer (\\papercut\pirateprint)
- Click Print Options and Account Selection.
- Specify number of copies and click Upload Document.
- Click Browse and choose the document to print.
- Click Upload and Complete.
- Your print job is now available for pick up at any PiratePrint kiosk.
- Print jobs are deleted 24 hours after submission.
You can print to the kiosk anytime from on or off campus.
The following file types are supported:
- Microsoft Office Word
- Microsoft Office Excel
- Microsoft Office Powerpoint
- Microsoft XPS
- Adobe PDF
Yes! New for fall 2017, students can now print wirelessly from a mobile device. See these instructions. Must be on campus.
The maximum size is 100 MB (anything larger will be rejected).
Yes, there is a print management system for enrolled students. See the print management web page for quotas, restrictions and other details.