Visible Body is a 3D human anatomy visualization and learning tool which includes content covered in undergraduate-level Anatomy and Physiology courses. Visible Body makes it possible to:
* Search for and locate anatomical structures by name.
* Hide, rotate, see through, and explore human anatomy.
* Move the model in three-dimensional space, by either clicking directly on the model or using the virtual joystick.
* Zoom in and out, using either the on-screen zoom slider or a mouse scroll wheel.
* Click on anatomical structures to reveal names.
* Select male or female anatomical model.
Requires Flash Player 9.0+ and Unity Web Player 2.1+