Poster Request Form
Posters will only be printed for ECU Division of Health Sciences faculty, staff, and students for ECU business-related functions. We will not print posters for personal use. You may be questioned as to how the poster will be used. We reserve the right to refuse printing to anyone.
Please complete the form below and attach the file you would like to have printed. We will contact you via email when the poster is ready to be picked up at the Laupus Library Service Desk. Please read our poster printing guidelines before submitting a request.
Payment Procedure Changes as of 5/12/14:
- All posters are now paid for through cash/credit and payment must be received before posters are released to the client.
- Inter-departmental transfer (IDT) is no longer an acceptable method of payment for posters.
- Department funded posters can be paid for with a university ProCard - held by an administrative staff member/budget officer in each department. This payment can be made in-person at the Laupus Reference Desk or by calling the desk at 744-2219 to process over the phone.
- If your department is funding your poster, be sure to include the budget officer's email address in the appropriate field on the form. That will ensure he/she is notified when the poster has been printed.
- If your department is funding your poster and it hasn't been paid for by the time you stop by to pick up, you are responsible for coordinating payment arrangements, not library staff.