Educational Works and Seminars
In addition to providing legal advice and legal services we offer a wide range of educational programs and seminars. If your student group or class would like a presentation on a legal or related issue please contact us at 737-1067.
Examples of programs offered include:
- Risk management and legal issues for fraternities and sororities.
- Risk management and legal issues for residence hall advisers.
- Student safety and awareness.
- Stalking, date rape and domestic violence.
- Threat assessment in the educational setting.
- Conflict resolution.
- Peer mediation training.
- Peer mediation program.
- Legal and business mediation training.
- Negotiation workshops.
- Legal Safety Planning - endorsed by NC Council for Women domestic Violence Commission
- Cell phone collection site - donations will go to the family violence program of Pitt County