Click on the Icon above to be Routed to Information About Parking Adjustments due to the Construction of the New Student Center and Parking Deck
Welcome to the Department of Parking & Transportation Services at East Carolina University! We are proud to serve our community and the campus constituency. In order to support the teaching, research and mission of East Carolina University, our department manages the University's parking resources to including the parking inventory and transportation program. In addition to managing a motor vehicle fleet through the Central Motor Pool, we manage surface parking lots and facilitate the use of alternative transportation methods.
Our department provides guidance and assistance to the campus community and visitors and guests on all parking-related issues and promotes compliance with the University's parking regulations through education in a general understanding of its parking system.
The Department of Parking & Transportation Services strives to fulfill the parking and state vehicle needs of the University community by efficiently and effectively managing, planning, operating, and maintaining the University parking lots and motor fleet vehicles. Our staff is committed to accomplishing our goals through registration and enforcement procedures administered with the highest level of consistent and equitable service.
- To provide effective and safe management of the parking and transportation system
- To partner and collaborate with University units and the community to encourage problem solving and communication
- To provide accessible and affordable parking facilities and transportation
- To use revenue and resources efficiently and effectively
- To provide proper planning, construction and maintenance of parking facilities
- To provide accurate and timely information to constituent users
- To provide regulation, education, and enforcement that promotes willing compliance
- To evaluate performance and improve service by seeking feedback from constituents
We are located at 305 East 10th Street, across from the only Krispy Kreme in Greenville, North Carolina and right next to the McDonalds.
Move-In Hours of Operation:
August 22nd through August 26th: 7:30am - 5:00pm
August 27th: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
strongly encourage all Faculty, Staff, and Students to
purchase their parking permits online through their parking accounts which is accessed via
Pirate Port. For those students who participate in the D zone parking permit lottery on July 27th: Winners will be notified via email on either the day of the lottery or the following week, at which time you will receive instructions on when you will be able to go online and purchase your D zone permits. Permits
be mailed. Instead, we are operating on an extended schedule during the week of move-in. You must come pick up your permit at our offices during this time. Permits will not be mailed to dorm rooms at all.
Normal Hours of Operation:
Cashier's: Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4:30pm
Customer Service Desk: Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 5:00pm