Step 2 - ECU Graduate School Application
Complete the ECU Graduate School application. A direct link to the Graduate School online application can be found here. For additional information, click here to go to the ECU Graduate School homepage. Additional instructions for all of the ECU Graduate School application process can be foundhere.
The ECU Graduate School application process serves as the means for collecting the following:
- Your background information,
- the application fee,
- three (3) letters of reference in support of your application,
- a statement of purpose,
- GRE scores,
- and transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended.
*Please note, when completing the application make sure to note the following:
- For Application Type select "Doctoral"
- For First Choice of Study select "Health Psychology PHD"
- For Concentration select "Clinical Health", "Occupational Health", or "Pediatric School"
**Please note that transfer credits posted on your transcript - even if only for a single course or college credit awarded while you were in high school - are not accepted in lieu of an official transcript from the institution that awarded the credit.
***The ECU institution code for GRE scores is 5180.
****Please note that you will not have access to the areas of the Graduate School Application that allow you to upload your statement of purpose and CV or to input the email addresses of those who are writing your letters of reference until your application fee has been processed. Once your fee has been processed those areas will become available for your use and you can complete your application.