**2018 NOMINATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!**
Please consider asking fellow East Carolina University alumni, employers, or community leaders to nominate deserving East Carolina University Pirate graduates for this award.
Honoree Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Must be under age 40 as of December 31, 2017.
- Must be an ECU graduate (undergraduate or professional degree).
- Must be willing to submit a photo, if selected, that can be published by East Carolina University.
- Must demonstrate a commitment to maintaining a lifelong relationship with ECU.
- Must have made an impact in business, research, artistic, leadership, community, educational and/or philanthropic endeavors.
Important Dates to Remember:
- March 15, 2017 | Nominations Opened
- October 15, 2017 | Nominations Close
- November 15, 2017 | 40 Under 40 Finalists Chosen
- December 15, 2017 | 2018 40 Under 40 Honorees Announced
- April 2018 | 40 Under 40 Leadership Award Honoree class will be honored at the 2018 Student Affairs Leadership and Corporate Awards Banquet