Departmental Purchases of Apple Products
The ECU Dowdy Student Stores are now able to sell Apple iPads® and iPad® accessories directly to ECU departments, rather than going through PORT or online through Apple®.
Some of the benefits of this service include:
- Convenience of on-campus, face-to-face customer service and assistance from the computer department in the Wright Building
- Hands-on viewing and demo before purchase
- Easy payment by Procard or IDT with FOAP through the Student Stores
- Immediate availability of in-stock models or rapid procurement of special order items
- Accessories available such as adaptors, cases, stylus, etc.
for a listing for specifications and current pricing. Note that Verizon® or AT&T® 3G (iPad2®) & 4G models require special order and take approximately 3-5 business days for delivery. Data plan set-up not arranged by Student Stores.
Contact the Dowdy Computer Department (252) 328-4360 for information or assistance.
All regular purchasing guidelines apply. Purchasing through Dowdy is a service, offered for convenient and efficient purchasing, and on-campus assistance.