ADMITTED STUDENT CHECKLIST FOR VISITING STUDENTS
Now that you have been admitted, there are several important steps for enrollment that must be completed in the checklist below:
First Things First.❏ Set up your PirateID and email – Please log into the Admissions Portal account you created when you submitted your application. There you will find your PirateID, ECU ID, and email address. Then, click here to activate your PirateID and create your secure passphrase. You may also explore ECU's technology information for new students.
Before You Arrive.
❏ Complete your medical report – If you will be taking more than 4 credit hours, visiting students are required to submit the student Report of Medical History form with their immunization records to Student Health Services. You must be cleared as “health compliant” prior to actual attendance.
Visit the Student Health Services webpage for more information.
Contacts to Know
- Cashier – 252-737-6886 or email@example.com
- Registrar – 252-328-6524 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parking and Transportation – 252-328-6294 or email@example.com
- Campus Living and Dining – 252-328-4663
- Student Veteran Services – 252-737-6542 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Health Services – 252-328-6841 or email@example.com
- Office of Student Transitions – 252-328-4173 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office of Disability Support Services – 252-737-1016 or email@example.com