DISTANCE EDUCATION GRADUATION GUIDELINESGraduate Guidelines
- Application for graduation must be made on a form provided by the Office of the Registrar at least one semester prior to completing the requirements of the degree as stated by the Graduate Catalog. Click here for the Graduate Application for Graduation. Print, complete and return to the Office of the Registrar in person, via mail or fax.
- Students are advised to consult with their departmental advisor for the processing of the graduate summary form.
- Obtain a form from the Registrar's Office or the above links.
- Submit both parts of the graduation application to the Graduation Services office in the Office of the Registrar.
- Graduate graduation application should be taken to Whichard 108
- Graduate graduation application may be faxed to (252) 328-4232
- Graduate graduation application may be mailed to: Office of the Registrar, East Carolina University, Whichard Building, Greenville, NC 27858
- Complete exit survey on OneStop.
- For more information regarding graduation services, please e-mail email@example.com.
You are encouraged to meet with your advisor at least two semesters before graduation. At this meeting, a Degree Evaluation will be processed in the Banner system in additional to you and your advisor completing the senior summary form. The application for graduation form can be completed at the time of the senior summary or at the Graduation Services Office. This should be done two semesters before completion of the degree. All graduation applications should be returned to the Graduation Services office, located in room 108 of the Whichard Building. For more detailed information, visit the website at:www.ecu.edu/cs-acad/registrar/GraduationInfo.cfm