Light the Way to RCAW 2017!
The eleventh annual Research and Creative Achievement Week (RCAW) will be held April 3rd through April 7th 2017 at the Mendenhall Student Center. The conference gives undergraduate and graduate students and postdoctoral scholars a chance to present their research to fellow students, colleagues, faculty, and the local community. Abstract submissions will open January 10th and will be accepted through February 3rd. For more information please visit the RCAW blogsite.
- Jan17RefWorks Citation Workshop4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Jan18RefWorks Citation Workshop - Laupus Library4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Jan23Graduate Council Meeting3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Jan24Scholarly Writing at the Graduate Level Workshop4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Jan25Scholarly Writing at the Graduate Level Workshop - Laupus Library4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Jan30GCEC Meeting3:30 PM to 5:00 PM
- Jan31Advanced Research Workshop4:00 PM to 5:00 PM