Caley Kropp, a doctoral student in clinical health psychology, earned one of eight national grants from the Heart Rhythm Society. Read how Caley plans to use the $20,000 AFib Screening Initiative grant to administer community-based screenings for AFib.
- Oct23Graduate Program Directors & Coordinators Meeting3:00 PM to 4:30 PM
- Oct25Graduate School Fair9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Oct30Registration for Spring Semester 2018 begins.
- Oct30Graduate Council Executive Committee (GCEC)3:30 PM to 5:00 PM
- Oct31Optimizng your Social Media Presence for Your Upcoming Career2:30 PM to 4:00 PM