What is Degree Works?
Degree Works is currently available for all undergraduate and graduate programs.
Log in to Degree Works:Your Degree Works Audit is accessed via Pirate Port (ECU PirateID and Passphrase required).
- Click on Main SSB Menu in the Banner Self Service Links widget
- Click on Student Tab
- Click on Degree Works
Problems/Questions with your Audit:
- Please contact your Advisor if your catalog, degree program, major, concentration and/or minor needs to be updated. You cannot apply for graduation until this information is accurate.
- Advisors submit course substitution, waivers and exceptions. Please contact your advisor if you have questions about course substitutions.
Need More Information:
- Using Degree Works Students (PDF)
- Introduction to Degree Works (VIDEO)
- Degree Works In Depth (VIDEO)
- Using the What-If tool in Degree Works (VIDEO)
- Creating a Plan of Study using a Blank Plan (VIDEO)
CHROME and SAFARI Browser Issue:
- The Degree Works website is best viewed through Internet Explorer or Firefox. Older versions of Google Chrome (version 44) does not support Degree Works. The lastest version of Chrome (v 45) supports Degree Works websites.
- To install the latest version of Google Chrome click here.
- If you are having issues viewing your Degree Works audit, empty your cache and clear cookies in the browser you are using.
- Safari Browser is not recommended and often returns a blank screen. Please use Firefox if you are using a Mac.
Major GPA Calculation:
- The calculation of the major GPA is determined by each individual academic unit. Please see an adviser within your major of study for clarification.