- Schedule a time to meet with our staff to discuss your publication needs. Be prepared to discuss the following:
- Collateral pieces (envelopes, reply cards, etc.)
- Prepare text using an appropriate word processing program, preferably Microsoft Word. Bring a hard copy of the text to our office when you meet with our staff, and e-mail your file to us as an attachment.
- Assist in photo shoot, if necessary.
- Academic approval for student recruitment pieces required.
- For printing at University Printing and Graphics, bring a University Printing requisition completed with signatures, budget code, quantity, and delivery location to our office in Building 198.
- For off-campus printing below $5,000, submit a completed purchase requisition along with copies of the printing estimates supplied by our office to the Department of Materials Management. For off-campus printing above $5,000, we will send you the printing specifications as an e-mail attachment along with a completed purchase requisition to the Department of Materials Management.
- Call us at 252-328-6037 when you receive the purchase order number. We will confirm your printing quantity at that time.
- Review subsequent mockups if necessary.
- Approve blueline from printer.
- Check quantity and quality of delivered product and inform our office immediately of any problems.
| || |