Citations should be paid within 10 business days to prevent an added late fee of $5.00. Acceptable payment options are Visa, MasterCard, Check, Cash, or Money Order. Citations can be paid in person at our office on 10th street, over the phone, or online via OneStop. We also have an after hours drop box at our office. Just like appealing citations, visitors of the university pay for citations online differently from ECU Faculty/Staff/Students.
- Log on under the Home tab in OneStop
- Click on the Tools tab
- Click on the Parking & Transportation link in the Security & Transportation box
- Click on the long horizontal gray bar that says "Access the Parking & Transportation system"
- Under Your Parking Account, click on the option to "Pay citations"
- Enter information from ticket and click "Search"
- The ticket will show. Then all you have to do is continue to click "Next" and enter your payment information.
- Follow this link: To create a Guest Account
- Once the website pops up under the Guest Login, the first little paragraph you see in italics will give two options highlighted in purple:create one and retrieve your lost information
- Click on the appropriate link for your needs
- If creating a new account, click on create one and create a unique user id for yourself and fill all your information out; click "Create account"
- Do not click on the "Home" button. Instead, click on the Proceed to log into your new account
- Enter your password and click "Log In" (the user id you created should automatically pop up in the user id box)
- Towards the middle of the screen under Parking Main, the third link down is the option to "Pay Citation", click on it and follow it through
**Note: If you do not receive a citation payment confirmation receipt shortly after submitting the payment, then it did not go through. The process will either need to be done again or call our office. In addition, if you paid with a Visa but the payment option says MasterCard, please disregard. It will correctly sort itself when downloaded.