The Tech Deck at Dowdy Student Stores has a great selection of electronics/technology merchandise in-stock including iPads, iPods, headphones, printers, computer accessories, laptop bags, and educationally-discounted software! We work with the Pirate Techs at the Academic Computing Center to identify the models/specifications to best fit the needs of ECU students.
View Models and Ordering Information
- ECU's Preferred Vendors - Apple, Dell and Lenovo
- ECU has formed partnerships with Pirate Techs Academic Computing Center and designated computer vendors - Apple, Dell and Lenovo - providing educational pricing with on-campus support for ECU students.
View online Apple, Dell and Lenovo computer selection and pricing.
Customize Apple Products
- Additional Academic Computer Vendor - HP
- HP Education Discount through HP Academy.
View HP Academy computer selections and pricing.
- Microsoft Products for Students
- Registered Students follow this link for detailed information regarding the availability of Microsoft software titles.
- Microsoft Work At Home licensed software for Faculty/Staff
- Faculty and Staff members of the university are eligible to purchase Work At Home licensed Microsoft software through the student store by presenting a valid ECU OneCard and signing the Work At Home agreement form in person at the Dowdy Student Store on central campus or the Student Store at the Brody School of Medicine on west campus. Please contact 252.328.4360 or visit our stores for more information. Follow the software link below for examples of selection and pricing.
- Educationally Priced Software
- Academic discounts available only to current ECU students, faculty, and staff on a variety of software.
- Departmental Purchases
- Departments may now purchase Apple iPads and iPad accessories through Dowdy Student Stores. All regular purchasing guidelines apply; however, it allows greater convenience, hands-on viewing, and face-to-face customer service when buying through the Dowdy Student Stores. See Departmental Purchases page for full details.
Going back to school never sounded better.
Buy a new iMac®, MacBook®, MacBook Pro®, MacBook Air®, or Mac Pro®, including configure-to-order versions of such products ("Mac®"), and elect to receive either (i) 1 pair of Beats Solo2 On-Ear Headphones (Gloss Black, Gloss White, Gloss Red, Gloss Blue, Gloss Gray, or Gloss Pink), for which an instant credit in the amount of $199.95 will be applied to your order, or (ii) 1 pair of Beats Solo2 Wireless On-Ear Headphones (Space Gray, Silver, or Gold), for which an instant credit in the amount of $199.95 will be applied to your order. If you elect to receive Beats Solo2 Wireless On-Ear Headphones as part of this promotion, you must pay the remaining balance ($100) following application of the instant credit to the purchase price of such headphones. Mac mini and refurbished Apple®Computers are not eligible for this promotion. Purchases must be made from either (x) a U.S. Apple Retail Store or a participating Apple Authorized Campus Store from July 23, 2015, through September 18, 2015, or (y) the U.S. Apple Online Store for Education Individuals, or by calling 1-800-MY-APPLE, from August 6, 2015, through September 18, 2015.
You must be eligible for Apple Education Individual Pricing. Quantity limits apply. Offer subject to availability. If your Mac is returned without your promotional Beats headphones, your refund will be reduced by the full purchase price of such headphones. If your promotional Beats headphones are returned for any reason and are not exchanged for another equivalent set of Beats headphones, such headphones must be returned with your Mac in order to receive a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Visit www.apple.com/promo for full details. TM and ©2015 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.