Register to Attend
This coming Fall 2015, Robert Porter Ph.D. returns to ECU to share his expertise in grant writing. Do not miss out! Seating is limited to 40 in each session. RSVP for one or more of the three sessions described here.
Funding News Bulletin
Training Sessions Winter 2015
"How to Write a Competitive NSF CAREER Proposal" WEBINAR Tuesday, March 24, 2015 2:00 - 4:00 PM
The Office of Research is sponsoring two-hour training on writing NSF CAREER proposals. The webinar covers:
- how to decide when is the right time to apply for a CAREER grants
- how to structure the proposal
- how to convey yourself and your research to be competitive
- how to develop an educational plan
- what to avoid and other common mistakes
- a step-by-step discussion of what each section of the proposal needs to convey to reviewers
- how to analyze reviews to decide to revise and resubmit
Additional materials including sample proposal sections and content outlines, and other helpful resources, will also be included. RSVP with firstname.lastname@example.org. Seating is limited to 30.
Previous Training Sessions