- Develop the RAMSeS file ten working days before the due date.
- In instances where you are collaborating with faculty from another college, adhere to that college's RAMSeS routing timeline.
- Work with the Office of Research prior to submitting the RAMSeS file.
- A RAMSeS file is required of all requests for external funding through grants and for preliminary proposals requiring a match by ECU.
- A RAMSeS file is not required for letters of intent that do not require a match or a budget.
Test Site for Training in RAMSeS