Colloquia - Spring 2017
- 1/27: Prof. Martin Bier (ECU)
- 2/17: Dr. Jonathan Bennett (NC School of Science and Mathematics)
- 2/24: Prof. Susan Trammell (UNC-Charlotte)
- 3/24: Prof. Rob Hayes (NC State, Nuclear Engineering)
- 3/31: Prof. Michael Kohl (Hampton University)
- 4/7: Dr. David A. Falconer (Univeristy of Alabama in Huntsville/Marshall Space Flight Center)
*All colloquia are held on Friday at 3:15 in Howell Science Complex Room N-109, unless otherwise posted.
(Refreshments served at 3:00)
Seminar Requirements - Fall 2016
- 9/27 4:00 PM Wilson Hawkins: The Island of Stability
- 10/3 3:00 PM Chun-I Lin: TBA
- 11/14 3:00 PM Stephen Mutisya: TBA
- 11/28 2:00 PM Rasha Makkia: TBA (Howell Science Room E301)
*All seminar requirements are held in Howell Science Complex Room N-109, unless otherwise posted.
Topics will be assigned to the candidates seven days in advance. The events start with a 45 minute presentation on the topic followed by a 45 minute question-and-answer session.
Homecoming For Physics Department Graduates
Contact Dr. Tom Sayetta firstname.lastname@example.org or 252-328-1857 for more information