Auditions Requirements for MM in Accompanying must include the following:
- Three pieces from the standard vocal repertoire in three contrasting languages (for example: Lieder of Schubert, Schumann, or Brahms; Melodie of Debussy or Faure; American art song of Barber or Copland; Spanish, English, or Italian art song)
- One aria from the standard vocal repertoire for any voice type
- One movement from an instrumental sonata from the standard instrumental repertoire (for example: Beethoven Cello Sonatas, Bach flute sonatas, Brahms clarinet sonatas)
- One solo piano piece (from a contrasting period of the instrumental selection)
- One sight reading piece (to be given at the audition)
Please notify the Coordinator of Graduate Studies, Dr. Rachel Copeland (email@example.com) of your musical selections upon receipt of your audition time.