State funds help provide much of the basic needs of the College of Allied Health Sciences, but the charitable gifts of our alumni and friends who care about ECU and health care education help the college to excel in providing quality allied health education and research along with helping meet the financial needs of students.
CLICK HERE FOR THE COMPLETE FUND LIST
Funding needs include--
- Scholarships and other student aid in all departments
- Classrooms, laboratories, and conference space in the new Health Sciences Building
- Departmental research projects
- Priority Fund - resources allocated to faculty development and to attracting nationally-recognized faculty
Ways to give--
- Bequest - You can leave the College of Allied Health Sciences in your Will.
- Charitable Gift Annuity - Make a gift to the college that will yield annual fixed payments to you and your family.
- Life Insurance - A great way to give if a policy no longer has the financial significance for your family as it once did.
- Gifts can be made to the college in general or any of its departments.
Benefits of giving--
- You receive immediate or future tax benefits to the furthest extent of the law.
- You invest in the future of quality health care, including helping to fill shortages in many health care professions.
- Your giving helps meet the financial needs of students, making allied health education more available and affordable.
- You invest in North Carolina's only school of allied health professions.
For more information or to make a gift, contact:
Patrice M. Frede, Director of Development
College of Allied Health Sciences
Click here to contact by email.
The Medical and Health Sciences Foundation of ECU
525 Moye Blvd.
Greenville, NC 27834