The surgeons at this location treat spine and brain conditions including injuries, tumors and chronic back pain. They use the newest medical advances and technology, such as the Gamma Knife. Your care is provided with compassion and competence.
This practice location also provides care for children with neurological conditions.
Conditions treated by ECU Neurosurgical and Spine Center include
- brain and spinal tumors
- pituitary tumors
- spinal disorders
- cervical and lumbar disc disease
- cervical and lumbar degenerative disease
- stroke care
- care for back and neck pain
- other disorders related to the brain or spine
The Musculoskeletal and Spine Clinic
, staffed by our rehabilitation specialists, focuses on severe back and extremity pain. Our treatments include
Note to referring physicians:
- fluoroscopically-guided injections
- ultrasound-guided injections
- epidural injections
- nerve-block injections
ECU Neurosurgical and Spine Center provides 24-hour coverage for neurosugical emergencies at Vidant Medical Center.