- Boys & Girls Club of Coastal Carolina- The Havelock Boys & Girls Club was the second club in the organization. The Club began serving members in October of 2004. The Club is strategically located close to Havelock Elementary, Havelock Middle and Havelock High Schools. The Havelock Club is open to serve youth from all schools in the city of Havelock, especially focused on teen programs. Operation LINK will operation after-school during the duration of the 2015-2016 school year beginning September 15th, 2015.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Onslow County- Our organization has had the pleasure of partnering with Boys and Girls Clubs in Onslow County to bring a robotics program to all youth who participate in their after school program. This upcoming Fall, Operation LINK will operate at the following sites after-school from 3:00 PM- 5:30 PM:
- Belgrade Community Center- Maysville, North Carolina
- Clyde Erwin Elementary School- Jacksonville, North Carolina
- Richlands Elementary School- Richlands, North Carolina
- Sand Ridge Elementary School- Hubert, North Carolina
- Summersill Elementary School- Jacksonville, North Carolina
- Stateside Elementary School- Stateside Elementary will incorporate Operation LINK's robotics curriculum during the school day, for the 2015-2016 school year, as part of their "Maker Space" initiative. In this class, students will have the opportunity to complete assignments that use materials such as digital green screens, 3-D printers, mobile app's and Vex IQ robots!!!
- Wayne County Public Schools- Operation LINK's robotics curriculum will be implemented in three different schools in Wayne County. It is available to all children that attend one of our established sites. Our program will operate during the school day for the duration of the 2015-2016 school year at the following sites:
- Greenwood Middle School- Goldsboro, North Carolina
- Tommy's Road Elementary School- Goldsboro, North Carolina
- Wayne School of Engineering- Goldsboro, North Carolina