To be considered for admission into Master of Science in Exercise and Sport Science program a student must present the following:
- A baccalaureate degree in a related field from an institution accredited by a regional association.
- A grade point average of 2.7 or greater on a 4.0 scale on all undergraduate work.
- Satisfactory scores on either the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Miller Analogy Test (MAT) [MAT is appropriate for Physical Education Pedagogy concentration only].
- Students, whose first language is not English, must receive an acceptable score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Students whose undergraduate preparation lacks essential prerequisite coursework or whose baccalaureate degree is in a non-related field may have additional requirements.
Acceptance is subject to availability of slots in the concentration (i.e., Adapted Physical Education, Biomechanics, Exercise Physiology, Physical Activity Promotion, Physical Education Pedagogy, Sport and Exercise Psychology, Sport Management) to which the application is made.