Let Us Help Plan Your Next IT Project
The ITCS Central Project Office (CPO) acts as the executive project management office (EPMO) for IT projects at ECU and is committed to providing consistent project management, effective communication and outstanding customer service.
CPO assistance is available to ECU departments and staff planning an IT project, including
- software development
- application modifications
- network configuration
- server implementation
The CPO mission is to implement enterprise-proven project management principles and methodology that promotes successful project execution while managing schedules, budget and scope for our customers and fulfilling university strategic objectives.
- To promote project management best practices, standards, quality and methodologies
- To deliver a channel of communication for project status, financial health and mitigation of issues, risk and dependencies across projects, departments and/or divisions
- To ensure customer satisfaction through delivery of a project that meets or exceeds customer expectations
- To ensure that complex, enterprise-level IT projects are planned, organized, documented, managed and completed in a timely manner while providing superior service to the university
- To provide accurate and timely monitoring of university IT projects within the project portfolio system