Staff have several audio conference call options from which to choose.
- Dial the number of the first participant. Once connected, press the More key and then the Conference (Confrn) key to put the first person on hold.
- Dial the next participant and press the More key and then Conference (Confrn) key again when the call is answered.
- Repeat Steps 1 and 2 until all participants are added to the call.
- Up to five participants are allowed in this type of conference.
- Conference calls are billed at the same basic long distance rates.
Audio conferencing only - visit the Unified MeetingPlace website to attend, schedule or access training videos for the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace service.