Think-In 2014: A Teaching with Technology Showcase!
This is the ninth year we’ve hosted this event, and we are excited to offer a combination of poster sessions and panel discussions. As always, the Think-In will showcase faculty integrating technology and innovative teaching strategies to enhance face-to-face, distance education, and hybrid courses. A sampling of presentation topics you can expect to see include: student engagement, exploring the flipped classroom model, student readiness, course re-design, lecture capture for supplemental content, global community, MOOC’s, 3D printing, enhanced student feedback, and more.
Year after year the Think-In has been a valuable and exciting venue to explore dynamic and innovative strategies and learning technologies available to campus. This is a great time to “recharge” before the end of the semester and soak in some new ideas.
Comments from previous Think-In events highlight the value of attending this great technology showcase:
- “The variety of presentations was outstanding.”
- “There was a useful focus on specific innovation/applications, and very engaging, helpful presenters.”
- “I learned a great deal that day, things that I can use in my teaching responsibilities.”
- “Always love the Think-In...it’s like coming home to see good friends and share ideas.”
- The Think-in provides “a place to discuss what we are all doing across campus. This is very important and we rarely get to do this.”
Mark your calendars for March 26th, 2014 from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. If you have any questions, please contact Ginny Sconiers at firstname.lastname@example.org.